Friday, April 3, 2009

Sorry, it was used.

Sorry for not posting yesterday. I came back late and saw my sis using the com. I was like, "WTF!". Why was she here? Normally she wont go back to my grandma's house on Fridays. So I went into the other room and watched soccer. Really bored of seeing Tampines getting kicked around by Brunei, so I dozed off. This morning, my grandma woke me for my prayers that I should have done last night. I quickly got ready to pray at 5.00 am. Then, I switched my com on and listened to music. I suddenly thaught about blogs so I decided to check updated blogs and I found 2E1's blog, cool. Well, now Im waiting for my next prayer(6.00 +). Maby I should write another post.

3 comments:

  1. The time is 6.00am + since I posted this blog, NOT 2.00pm +!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is seriously something wrong with the bloody time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. you go to te dashboard seting, find the time thing. set to +8 i think. find singapore

    ReplyDelete