Friday, March 27, 2009

Posotive love

Ever thought about how it would feel when you really love someone? I did when I was at the age of 6. In primary one, I met a very beautiful malay girl. She was different than the others, she was, more mature. Her hair was smooth, her eyes were beautiful and her voice was amazing. People thaught that her voice was too low, but I did not think that at all. Everyday I think about her. The other girls mixed around with many boys, but she didnt. She was shy when she had to talk to the other gender. Especially me. I always made her laugh on purpose or sometimes by accident.

There were times when we looked away when looking at each other. When I was in primary 5, she invited me to her house. Of course I was very shy and said that I had to ask my mum. My mum let me and we went together. We walked there instead. It was a long and silent walk. I tried to get near her but it was as if there was a barrier between us. When we reached the house I saw her siblings and mother. I ate rice. Then, we went to the living room and talked. Thats when her second brother and younger sister came in. We talked about various cartoons, and it seemed like her little sister was having fun talking about it.

Then, her father entered the house. He was a tall man with fair skin. Taller than my dad! He sat down beside me while the three went into the room. I pespired like there was no tomorrow. We were silent for the first minute. He suddenly started asking questions. Lots of them. Then her oldest brother came out of his room and talked to his father. Thats when I realized that this was the guy who used to have a liking towards my sister. After many questions, I went home.

In primary 6, I started to like another girl. So I liked two girls. It was very hard to tell which one I liked better because both are as beautiful to me. Unlike the first, this girl talked to me alot. I became confused and had alot of stress that year. When we parted and went to our new secondary lives, I became very sad. When I went to secondary 1, a girl caught my eye. I suddenly had this wierd feeling in me. Did I have an interest in her? Probably. My secondary life was way more different than my primary school life. Thats when I remembered what my friend told me,"Its way easier to get a girl in secondary school." I took his word seriously. But I still did not have one.

Better yet, the girl that I liked rarely talked to me. Well she talked to me but I was too shy to reply. It was around the end of secondary 1 where she ignored me totally. I asked my old friend why I could not get a girl. He told me I was too shy. Why was I shy? I felt like a total loser... So many guys had girls and I didnt... My friend said that there was a high chance that a girl would tell me that she liked me, but I guess he was wrong. Well, even though that girl ignores me, I still have an interest in her. Its not freaky, just liking. They say girls like guys who dance. I wonder if its true?

1 comment:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! LOLOL FARUQ!
    I guess the 3 girls okay! :D
    1st girl : BARBIE DOLL WITH TAN SKIN
    2nd girl : BARBIE DOLL'S SISTER
    3rd girl : Er... LINDA? :D

    ReplyDelete