Friday, April 24, 2009

Didn't expect that

Today, there was no NCC. But there was no difference at all. Didn't expect that... First lesson, DF. Man, I forgot to bring my workbook but at least the teacher did not find out. We went to the com lab and got to use the new laptops. Didn't expect that... Next lesson, math. I find that Ms Tan is in a good mood these days, unlike last week, where she had a very sour face... Didn't expect that... After math was history. Mr Jay kept on talking about Malaysia and Singapore. I tried my best to concentrate. I actually understood what he said. Didn't expect that...

After History, recess. Me, Putra and Yi Rui went to buy drinks. Yi Rui stayed in the canteen while me and Putra went to the second floor. We watched the sec 4's play line catching. Putra kept on babbling about some crappy things. Well...... I expected that... We then had english lesson. Relief teacher took us. He sure was not happy that time. He scolded late comers in a very, uncommon way. We then had to do an activity about some robbery. Me and Shun Rong were partners. At the end of the lesson, Ms Tan KK walked into the classroom. Didn't expect that...

Science. Talked about blood and the "tubes" that transport them... Then, Mdm Heng said that the retest marks were not marked yet. Didn't expect that... After Science was FREEDOM!!!
School=Game over.

No comments:

Post a Comment