Friday, May 15, 2009

After a hard week's work...

Hey, I'm back to blogging.(Every Friday) I haven't been blogging cause of the mid-year exams. I'm allowed to use the computer cause the next exam is art and I have finished my sample. Yeah, thats right fella's, I gotta do exeptionally well this time or it's game over for me. I won't get my new phone, BOO HOO! My Xbox controllers and PSP would be taken away from me. Oh, the horror... All I could do now is pray that I would get good marks. I was quite surprised about math because I found it easier than the common test. Well, science is a different story. It was really hard. English, History and Literature was okay... Malay is a confirmed faliure... FnN is a 99.99% faliure. Now that the major subjects are done, I CAN PLAY MY XBOX!!!!! After weeks of having to leave my electronic brother (my Xbox...) to collect dust, his good circular friends(my Xbox games...) to slack in my cupboard, and his trusty sidekicks (my Xbox controllers...) to suffer the wrath of my mother's office, I can use them! If they had mouths, they would thank me and at the same time I would run away...

Now, to tell the future... I would type, "I love myself" straight away after I type the full stop.I love myself. Okay, I know, LAME! But It's natural for a human to be lame when he/she is bored out of his/her mind. Personal experience... Goodbye my readers...for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment