Friday, March 27, 2009

My 2 days

Lets start from thursday. I had my NAFA test. I really thought that I would fail all, but I got 2 A's and 1 D. My A's were my sit ups and shuttle run. I did 53 sit ups and took 9.3 seconds for my shuttle run. My D was standing broad jump. I jumped at a distance of 198 cm. Bloody short man... But at least I passed. I compared my marks with Putra and guess what, I beat him in all. Hah, u wanna act that u passed life fire Putra? I won u in the three stations. I dont give a damn if you beat me in sit and reach, Im not that flexible u know. I got 2 golds man!!! On the same day, me and some of my classmates went to play soccer. Putra, Yi Rui, Franklin, Nicholas, Tumbo, Shun Rong, Lee Fang and Agasi.

Agasi was supposed to be the goal keeper. But he always thaught he was a striker and went beyond the goal keeper's rim. We told him nicely to go back to his position, but he was stubborn. I told him so many times untill I ended up spitting vulgarities at him. I know, it was mean, but you had no idea how furious I was. He was lucky I was not so angry...

Anyway, on Friday, which is today, I had no NCC. I had to go to the science center instead. Well lets start with the lessons shall we? Our time table changed so this time, the day starts with FnN. Some of us needed to cook but some didnt. I didnt need to cause my file work was probably the worst in Tanglin History. Sad right? NO! I dont give a damn about FnN. I HATE it!

After FnN, we had mathematics, where Miss Tan thaught us something that Mr Sia already did. She suddenly asked us to take out our textbooks. I thought "Are you kiddin me? You just said we did not need to bring the book at all yesterday?". But the whole class reminded her, so it was like 30+ vs 1... Hee hee hee...

After math was history, one of my favourite subjects. We had a test wich was as easy as pie, I think. After that was RECESS!!! Went to my normal seat and sat with Putra, which slowly became other friends. Putra was reading his lyrics for the song beautiful, while I listened to my songs. He asked me to rap one part of the song and I did. I'll give myself a B- for the rapping. Then we had English. I wont talk about it cause it was a very dull lesson.

The next and last lesson was Science, my other favourite subject. We went to the Chem lab to do practical. My group was really fun, with Charles and Lee Fang, a.k.a ''Leaf". He actually likes the name. Oh, and we were doing practical on a leaf suprisingly. Mdm Heng told us to split our groups into two smaller groups. So me and Charles were one group and Lee Fang was another. We did not want to be mean, so we assisted him if he required any help. Our leaf was the first to change its colour. We were proud of it.

Then, I needed to go to prayer. After prayer, me Matin and Danial went to the Science center. Danial was kind enough to pay the taxi bill for us. When we reached there, we saw Ramdhan, Ash'ari, Afi, Amin, Azlan and Julius standing around. Ramdhan told me that the others had not reached yet. The first bus came and it was loaded with 2E2's and 2E3's. But no 2E1's. Untill they reached the science center, I had to go with the 2E3's. I waited for so long in the DNA lab and thats when 2E1 reached. Then Blah blah blah. After the DNA class, me and Putra walked around. We saw many interesting and disturbing things.

After that, we went to eat at McDonalds. We also saw Yi Rui and the others playing at the water area. Then, we went back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment