Thursday, February 26, 2009

History repeats(Something wrong with the date, should be friday)

Today is a great day for history lovers. It's history test day. As always, for every history test, I get a stomach ache... I did not study last night. I'm bound to fail!! But lets just put that subject aside eh? I live in Choa Chu Kang. My alarm rang. I got up, switched off the airconditioner, and walked to my balcony to get my towel. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Lets just pretend that I shut the door and you would not know what I did in the bathroom... I walked out of the shower singing a song.Then, I got dressed and prayed. I ate cerial for breakfast. Honey Stars!! No I was just kidding. I ate corn flakes. It tasted very plain. I went back into my room and combed my hair. Took my wallet, watch and handphone. I left my house and walked down. Blah blah blah... Oh, and I saw an old man walking a black husky puppy. It was so small and furry, I wanted it for myself because it looked soooooo cute! But I could not. You should know why. I reached school and waited for assembly. The bell rang and we had to go to our classes. As usual, the principalstarted talking to herself because nobody listens... The people sitting infront probably just sit and stare into blank space. I don't even think the teachers were listening too... I took out my History textbook and read it. To me, it would be wiser to study rather than listening to an old woman entertaining herself. The bell rang. We went to our classes and took our test. History test.
I hope I pass. In the middle of the test, my mind blanked out... I told myself,"Damn it Faruq, get a F*c*ing grip, you can't forget these questions! Bloody hell!!!". I new it, this test was a plan to mess my brain. Well who the hell cares? After the test, We had our english lesson with miss Tan KK. Nothing much to talk about the class as we only had five minutes with her. After that, we had math with a not so boring miss Tan. Math test on chapter 3. Bell rang and it was recess time. I don't often eat during recess, other than my good friend Putra. This time, he smuggled eight nuggets up to the second level. He said,"The aunty sold me this for $1.50. So kind right?". WRONG. The more the aunty sells the nuggets cheap to him, he's gonna get so bloody fat, he wont even be able to fit XXL. He's probably gonna get 'man boobs'.(Sorry that this is very harsh Putra, but its for your own good.) After recess was History. "How was it guys?" asked mr Jay. "Hard leh cher!" 2e1(my class) replied.
As predicted, lots of complaints. We watched a video on WWII. Sad vid... After history was home economics... The most boring shit ever!(Sorry home economics lovers, it was a personal sentence.) We had to do a time plan for our cooking test. I hate cooking. Suddenly, out of the blue, Putra started babbling about God knows what!After the second Home economics bell rang, we went home. I went to the Mosque to go my friday prayer. After prayer, I went home. I switched on my computer and went to youtube to listen to 'bring it' by cobra starship. Really nice song. Then, wrote a new post on my blog. It starts like this, "Today is a great day for History lovers." I'm just messing with ya'll... Well, now, I'm gonna look at other blogs. Bye...

1 comment:

  1. BLOODY HELL!!! I WILL KILL U FARUQ!!!!!!!!! U OBSENE LOSER!!! AND U SPELL CEREAL CERIAL!!!! SUCK MY B**BS!!! U BLOODY FOOL!

    ReplyDelete