Friday, February 20, 2009

A dull Friday

Its just like normal days, where I sit, think, and do my work. Assembly... While the principal kept on talkin some damn thing i didnt bloody hell understan, I started dreamin about ma future gf. Is she gonna be pretty, kind, cheerful, hardworkin and smart like how I would want her to be,or be a freakin bitch I would hate till dooms day? Oh, and somethn way better, heehee, this is a good one. My good friend, Putra, brought his NCC uniform even though, here was no NCC. First lesson, Science. Mdm Heng, our science teach talked about how she lost her first child. Very sad story... We also learned about cells and stuff. Then, we had to do some freak ass worksheet... Didnt have time to complete it cause the bell rang. After science, english. Gotta do some stuff, like describing someone from the class. Im not gonna tell you who my group described. But miss Tan KK spoiled the fun. She said "nothing negative". Damn woman, where's the fun in that?

Then, it was math. Really boring, I MEAN IT! I could have just ran out of the class screamin, "Math SUCKS!" and get caught by some teacher. But, I kept my cool... After math was recess, and when the bell rang for recess, I thought I heard Casia say,"Yay recess, my favourite period". Me and Putra went to our normal place to put our bags and walk to the canteen. I bought Lychee drink, while Putra bought a bottle of lychee, another bottle of lemon barley and two sausages. He was freakin crazy, have you seen his stomach and arms, no sign of muscles. All I saw was flabby fats sticking out. It is very obcene. Then, a girl from music class waved at me. I waved back at her. I still couldnt get her name. As always, Putra sneaked the sausages to the second floor.After recess was history. Our teacher, Mr jay, was happy to see us. sometimes, thats a bad thing. Putra then sat beside me. His original place was quite far away. Mr Jay found out and told Putra to go back to his seat. Then, he found out that Shu Xian was not in her original seat and asked her to sit at her original place, which was beside Putra.Was Putra pissed or what?

When Mr Jay's lecture was going on, I couldnt take it any more. My eyes were heavy, like two sacks of rice were on each of them. My head spun around. My arms were weak. It was torture!! I was freakin sleepy!! My head was just about to land on the table when Mr Jay said "Sexy Bo Qi". My brain went hay wire. Sexy Bo Qi was 2e1's version of Sub based questions...i think... We were given 30 minutes to complete it. You know what, this is getting long, 'Forward...' FnN, got a big fat scolding from Mdm Hasnira cause i didnt complete my food decision planning, you know, all that shit talk about your recepie, but who gives a damn? After that, I realised I didnt bring my apron, and then got another scolding. We had practical. We made something wiered. But it tasted okay. Then the bell rang. GOD HAD SPARED MY LIFE!!!! School was over, but only for that week. More will come for the following week.

4 comments:

  1. MUHAMMAD FARUQ ABDUL FATTAR!
    LINK ME :D
    http://unthewhere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. FARUQ, LINK ME :D
    http://th-ultimatesummer.blogspot.com
    Muahahahs, commented :D

    ReplyDelete